We are looking for an individual, who is absolutely ready and eager to take on some Marketing responsibilities.
- Marketing Assistant
- Internship with the potential of a permanent position
- Part-time (3 days/week, 5 hours/day)
- Hybrid (on-site & off-site)
- From 1rst of September to 1st of January
We don't require experience, as we are happy to be the first ones to support your employability and future career. We just require your passion and willingness to progress and flourish.
- Content Creation: Photoshooting products, recording clips and producing interesting content.
- Content Editing: Video Making, Translating written and spoken text.
- Research similar brands weekly: to be up to date with their marketing techniques, their strategies, in order to incorporate them to your work.
- Planning and posting: by structuring the weekly context and organizing the timeline to post content at appropriate times, following up followers interactions.
- Suggest more creative communication techniques and develop a closer relationship with the audience.
Graduate/Student in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Excellent command of English Language (spoken & written)
- Excellent knowledge of at least 5 of the following platforms:
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Microsoft Office, Instagram, TikTok, Shopify, Facebook, Google Calendar.
- Creative thinker.
Based in Athens Greece, and flexible to transport within Attica region.
Send us your CV at email@example.com
Best of luck!