- The White Peacock print is inspired by the Peacock Flounder, a fish with flower-like bluish spots.
- The species is found widely in (relatively shallow) waters in the Indo-Pacific, also ranging into warmer parts of the east Pacific.
- They are mostly found in shallow water on sandy bottoms. Sometimes they rest over piles of dead corals or bare rock.
- Peacock flounders are masters of camouflage. A study demonstrated their ability to change colors in just eight seconds.
- The print is dedicated to ‘Charismatic’ personalities.