- Ruby Hummingbird print is inspired by the ruby-throated hummingbird, which is a very small bird, known for its erratic and agile movements.
- It spends the winter in Central America, Mexico, and Florida, and migrates to Canada and other parts of Eastern North America for the summer to breed.
- Hummingbirds migrate alone, not as a group, so they can't learn routes from one another. The babies seem to know where to go even though they've never been there before. Young hummers migrate along the same routes and winter in the same places their ancestors have.
- The Native American Indians believed this bird to be a symbol of luck, devotion, permanence, and the cycle of life.
- Our print outcome is vibrant, playful, lively, and dominant at the same time.
- Ruby Hummingbird print is dedicated to ‘Fiery’ personalities.