- The Blue squid print is inspired by the flying squid, which is an oceanic, neritic species of squid that can be found mainly on the surface.
- Flying squid cover distances as long as 30 m above the surface of the water in, when they avoid predators or save energy as they migrate.
- Their migration moves north, then south, tending to follow the surface currents.
- The Japanese flying squid lives in the northern Pacific Ocean, in the area surrounding Japan, along the entire coast of China up to Russia.
- The European flying squid is found in the eastern Atlantic from Greenland and Iceland to the Arctic waters of the Russian Federation.
- The Blue Squid print is dedicated to ‘Striking' personalities.